Phone Number of Ohio Unclaimed Funds
The Division of Unclaimed Funds
provides a bank account, rent, uncashed cheques, undelivered stock certificate or uncashed insurance policy. If there is no operation done by the client in the account for a period of time and the company cannot reach the account owner, the funds are notified to the Division for safekeeping.
Contact details of Division of Unclaimed Funds, Ohio Department of Commerce:Mailing Address:
Ohio Department of Commerce,
Division of Unclaimed Funds,
77 South High Street, 20th Floor,
Columbus, OH 43215-6133, USA
Toll free: +
Documents required for claiming:
Below are the documents required to claim the refund. It's advisable to keep all of these handy, so that the applicant can execute all the claiming procedures hassle free.
- Personal Identification: This document is required for almost all the procedures. Valid ID that can be produced can be any of these: driver’s license, photo ID, passport and work ID. In addition to these, social security number is also required.
- Address proof of the mentioned address: Any of these can be produced: bank statement, utility bills, bank statement, tax records, rent records and post-marked envelope.
- Proof of business relationship: Bank statement, original cashier’s cheque, money order, cheques, insurance policy and dividend statement.
- Original claim form, signed by the owner: All the owners of the property have to sign the documents.
- All claim forms must be signed: All the claiming documents need to be signed as well as the documents must be notarized.
- For international clients: All the documents need to be signed and notarized. However, it is a must for such clients to produce power of attorney, relinquishment form or affidavit, if applicable.
Additional details regarding the same are available at the following link:/>
Checking status of the claims:
The clients will be updated with the status of the claims as and when required, however, if any of the clients wish to check the status online, they can check the status at the web address mentioned beneath.
The clients are advised to keep the claim number handy, as they will be asked to enter the number in order to verify their account and check the status. It is also worth to mention that the review process may take up to a maximum of 120 days.
Customers can also write their queries or feedback to:
Ohio Unclaimed Funds Address
The address of Ohio Unclaimed Funds is 77 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215, United States.
Ohio Unclaimed Funds Email Address
The email address of Ohio Unclaimed Funds is .
Ohio Unclaimed Funds Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of Ohio Unclaimed Funds is , (Click phone number to call).
The postal and official address, email address and phone number (helpline) of Ohio Unclaimed Funds Service Center and Ohio Unclaimed Funds customer service phone number is given below. The helpline of Ohio Unclaimed Funds customer service phone number may or may not be toll free.
Click Here To View Ohio Unclaimed Funds dress-klass.ru
What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
View Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers