Phone Number of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact
Verizon Wireless commonly known as a Verizon, a telecommunication company of the United States of America. It was founded on April 4, 2000. The parent company ofis theCommunications Inc. The headquarters of the company is situated in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States. The services of the company are provided with in the United States only and is providing service to over 2,330 locations all over US. The portfolio of the company mainly consists of thetelephony service. The slogan of the company is 'That's Powerful' is used in all assets of Verizon.
History and Acquisitions
The company was formedto the collaboration ofTelephone & Electronics Corporation (GTE) andAtlantic. The 55 percent share of the company is owned byand the remaining 45 percent shares are underGroup. It was on June 30, 2000 that the assets ofWireless added to the connections of the Verizon Communication and thusbecame the America's largest mobile network operator company.on August 1, 2008, Verizon Wireless completed the deal of purchasing Rural Cellular Corporation (Unicel). The company also overtook theWireless on December 10, 2008, afterapproved the purchase. In the year 2009, the company overtook the West Virginia Wireless
The company provides services such as voice services anddata services like text and picture messaging, wireless broadband based on EV-DO Rev A. Other services such as Push-to-Talk, Video on Demand and location-based services are also provided by the company. The first Femtocell was released by the company on January 25, 2009 and was named as Verizon Wireless Network Extender.
Verizon Wireless Texas Contact Address
The address of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact is 2101 Preston Road, Plano, Texas, 75093, United States.
Verizon Wireless Texas Contact Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact is (Click phone number to call)
The postal and official address
, email address and phone number
) of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact Service Center
and Verizon Wireless Texas Contact customer service phone number
is given below. The helpline
of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact customer service phone number may or may not be toll free
Click Here To View Verizon Wireless Texas Contact dress-klass.ru
What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
View Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers